Sacramento Family Law Attorney
Representing Families with Honesty and Dedication
In family law, you face a legal challenge that also brings emotional and financial difficulties with it. At Bez Law Firm, P.C., we understand the troubles you face, and we are ready to take every step of the process with you, providing clear, honest advice to help you navigate the court system. Our Sacramento family lawyers want to help you and your loved ones move forward, even helping you plan for life after a divorce, custody, or domestic violence case. We truly care about your well-being, and we can provide the legal guidance you need to protect your immediate and long-term interests.
What sets our firm apart?
- A caring and straightforward approach that gets results
- We only represent family law cases – this is all we do
- 2016 Avvo Clients’ Choice Award for Family Lawyer
- Five-star recommendations from past clients
Discover how a Sacramento family lawyer can protect your rights and interests: Call (916) 512-8944 to schedule a consultation.
Exclusively Representing Family Law Cases
As we handle family law cases exclusively, we have the exceptional insight and proven dedication to help you. We aren’t distracted by other types of legal cases, nor do we divert our resources to anything else. Each family law case has our undivided support and attention. And in every case possible, we leverage our experience to help our clients reach positive, amicable resolutions. No family law matter is too complicated or demanding for us.
- Our Family Law Services Include, But Aren’t Limited To:
- Divorce – We will listen carefully to your needs and goals to help you reach a practical, satisfactory agreement, one that protects you and your children’s interests.
- High Asset Divorce – For couples who are divorcing with substantial assets and wealth, we can protect your financial interests and make sure that your marital assets are divided equitably.
- Same-Sex Divorce – We keep up to date on the changing laws affecting same sex couples to ensure effective handling of complex matters from child custody issues to property division that remain unique to same sex couples.
- Child Custody & Visitation – Our legal advocates can counsel you through each step of crafting your parenting plan, ensuring that your children’s immediate and future needs are met.
- Child support – We represent mothers and fathers with establishing, modifying, and enforcing child support payments.
- Spousal Support – Our lawyers can help you seek favorable agreements for both temporary and permanent spousal support, whether you are the supportive or receiving spouse.
- Complex Property Division – We can bring in private investigators, CPAs, forensic accountants, and other experts as needed to help you discover hidden assets, divide retirement accounts, evaluate property, and more.
- Grandparents’ Rights – We can help you understand your options under California law to establish visitation.
- Stepparent Adoption – We can provide the guidance you need to adopt a child under the California Family Code.
- Domestic Violence – We can preserve evidence and aggressively represent you to protect your rights and ensure you and your children’s safety.
- Deferred Compensation - Retirement assets such as pension plans, 401ks, and IRAs may be subject to distribution in a divorce. We can help you properly evaluate and equitably distribute such assets while protecting your financial interests.
We provide compassionate advocacy and straightforward advice. Contact a Sacramento family law attorney today at (916) 512-8944.