At Bez Law Firm, P.C. we are committed to helping families realize positive futures. Our Sacramento divorce lawyers believe that supporting the people in our community is an important part of achieving this goal. When we give back to the community we are able to make a difference in the lives of those in need and have a positive impact on the well-being of society as a whole.
We are proud to announce that we will donate all of our consultation fees each month to the following charities:
- January 2019 – St. Johns Shelter Program for Women and Children: Helps homeless women and children work toward a positive future. More information about this organization can be found on their website.
- February 2019 – March of Dimes: Works to improve the health of women and children. We will donate in February, and our entire team at Bez Law Firm, P.C. will participate in the March of Dimes Walk in April! Check out the March of Dimes official site to learn more.
- March 2019 – Women Build: Gives women the opportunity to support the community by providing them with skills to build houses. Learn more about this organization on their website.
- April 2019 – Women Build: Supporting charities requires more than just financial contributions. We will be donating in March and April and will work on houses in May with Women Build!
- May 2019 – CASA: Provides children in foster care with a Court Appointed Special Advocate to give them a voice in court. Visit their official website to learn more.
- June 2019 – UC Davis Children’s Hospital: Provides care for children and their families. For more information, visit their website.
- July 2019 – Puttin’ for Presents: This annual golf tournament partners with Kylee Lillich Charitable Giving to raise money for underprivileged children.
- August 2019 – Making Strides Against Breast Cancer: Helps support breast cancer research by raising money for the American Cancer Society. Learn more on their website.
- September 2019 – Making Strides Against Breast Cancer: Our August and September donations will allow all of us at Bez Law Firm, P.C. to participate in the October 14th Making Strides event.
- October 2019 – Sacramento Loaves & Fishes: Provides food and shelter for hungry and homeless men and women in the community. Find more information on their website.
- November 2019 – Kylee Lillich Charitable Giving Tree: Provides underprivileged children with toys and clothing. Visit their official website for more information.
- December 2019 – Wellspring Women’s Center: Provides underprivileged women and children food and other services. Get more information on their website.
Donating to charities can affect positive change. To learn more about our Sacramento divorce attorneys and our community involvement at Bez Law Firm, P.C. visit our website. For legal representation, call us at (916) 512-8944 or fill out an online case evaluation form here.